How to find out your ring size if you don't know it?
Op. 1: DIAMETER Measurement:
- The easiest way to find the right size is to measure the diameter (from the inside) of a ring that fits you.
- Then check that DIAMETER equivalency to NILA BLISS size (which is the same as the USA & CANADA sizes)
Op. 2: CIRCUMFERENCE Measurement:
- Wrap a thin piece of paper (or a string) around the finger you are measuring for the size.
- Mark where the end of that piece of paper meets the other side.
- Measure the length to the mark, this will tel you the circumference size.
- Then check that Circumference equivalency to the NILA BLISS size (which is the same as the USA & CANADA sizes)
For ADJUSTABLE rings:
- These normally come in a diameter of 17 mm – Size 6 1/2, and you will be able to adapt it to your size going up or down from there.
- Remember that in summer or hot weather, your fingers can widen up.